Kinect For Windows
Kinect for Windows - A great 3d tool for scanning items to 3d print!
Note: Only ships to United States customers currently
- Utilize Kinect skeletal-tracking, sophisticated microphone array, and other sensor technologies
- Link computers to Kinect devices running Windows 7 and Windows 8 Developer Preview
- Run applications built with the Kinect for Windows Commercial Software Development Kit (SDK)
- Use the Kinect for Windows SDK to build applications with C++, C#, or Visual Studio Basic by using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
The Kinect for Windows sensor unit is intended to be used with the following:
• Kinect for Windows Commercial SDK
• An application that was developed using the Kinect for Windows Commercial SDK and associated runtime software.
Note: The sensor unit does not ship with any software, and will only operate with an application developed for Kinect for Windows.
What’s in the Box
• Kinect for Windows sensor
• USB/power supply cable
• Safety Manual - includes Safety Information, Warranty Information, Customer Support Contact information
• 32 bit (x86) or 64 bit (x64) processor
• Dual-core 2.66-GHz or faster processor
• Dedicated USB 2.0 bus
• 2 GB RAM
• Requires Windows 7 or Windows Embedded Standard 7
Shipping: (3-10 days US only)
We at Prinnovate recommend you to download Skanect( http://skanect.occipital.com/download/ ) with this product for your 3d renderings. It is very easy to use and has a free/paid edition. The free comes with everything you really need to get started too! Video below to teach you how to use your Kinect for windows and Skanect to make cool prints:
- Product Code: Kinect For Windows
- Availability: In Stock